Come on, I know you know what day it is!
..It's Wednesday.
Hump Day! (Sorry, I just really love that Geico commercial!)
Has anyone else been watching shark week this week? I really enjoy it, although it makes me question lots of things I have done in the water. My favorite show so far has been the special on Megalodon, the massive 100 hundred foot prehistoric shark that supposedly is still living. The special on it was quite impressive, and has me convinced there's something unknown swimming around down there. It definitely makes me not want to go on any fishing excursions anytime soon! It's kind of mind blowing to think about that humans have only explored 5% of the ocean...that leaves a lot of room for Megalodon!
This week the company I am contracted with started a new incentive program for meeting productivity. Every week if your average is above 88% you get to pick a prize. If your discipline is over 88% then you get another prize, and if the therapy department is over 88% we all get lunch. Since my productivity was over 88%, and I am the only SLP at my building, I got to pick 2 prizes today. I really love my new multi color pens and enjoyed my bag of Sun Chips! I really really love free stuff, especially free stuff you get for just doing your job.
Here's to finishing out the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment