Here's to being more active and healthy!
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Insanity
Well, last Monday Braden and I started the Insanity work outs, and I must say, 7 work outs in it is quite insane. I haven't sweat this much in a work out out in a long time, and we quickly found out that we are not in as good of a shape as we thought! It can get quite interesting trying to do all the moves in our tiny space but we make it work. Macie seems to think that when we do some of the moves that we are fighting each other and will start barking and at us, so she gets to take a nap under the covers which suits her just fine. While the work outs are tough and I feel sore the next day, I also feel really good once it's done. It's also nice because the work out includes the warm up and cool down, and there's a countdown clock so you know how much torture work out you have left. Overall I am really enjoying having a consistent work out routine again! We got out of our routine with all the craziness of moving, and the closest location of the gym we had joined in NWA is about 20+ minutes away or more with rush hour traffic. If Insanity works out well, we are considering doing P90X next. It's nice to be able to work out right where we live and not have to get in our car and go anywhere...first world problems I know! I've also been trying to eat more healthy...eating lots more fruits and veggies, and way less carbs and sugars! My body has been feeling a lot better since these little changes.
Here's to being more active and healthy!
Here's to being more active and healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment