This weekend was pretty laid back. Since I am training for my half marathon (which is only 6 weeks away!) I had my first long run Saturday- 5 miles. I hadn't run that far in, oh, about 4 years. It actually went pretty great, although my legs are pretty dead from all the hills. We ran in Priest Point Park which is absolutely beautiful! Everything was so fresh and green. It had also been raining off and on which made everything just feel so clean and peaceful. The natural beauty here is unreal! Here are some beautiful points during our run:
After our run we didn't feel like driving into Seattle to do something, so we just hung around Olympia. We drove down to some outlets in Centralia but they weren't that great so it was kinda disappointing. Braden found this cute local wine bar called Swing which overlooked Capital Lake. They had a great happy hour!
![]() |
| View from our table |
![]() |
| My drink: sparkling wine with lavender syrup. YUM! |
![]() |
| Capital Lake |
![]() |
| Macie and Me! |
My other bit of news is that I have made the leap into being a THRIVE promoter! If you had told me a few months ago that I would be a promoter for a brand, I would have laughed and told you that you were crazy. I would NEVER do something like that. But I just love THRIVE so much and am a big believer in what it can do, and I want others to feel better too! If you struggle with exhaustion, feeling tired or sleeplessness, or are just wanting something to give your work outs/healthy lifestyle a boost (it has seriously helped kicked my work outs up a notch!), I encourage you to give THRIVE a try! I can't believe the difference it has made for me, and even my husband Braden has noticed a huge change. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, or if you want to give THRIVE a try! Also check out my website for more info: melissajoye.Le-Vel.com
Keeping Up With The Joneses just got a little bit more difficult!










No comments:
Post a Comment