Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Drum Roll Please....

We officially have our next assignment!
After a few frustrating weeks of waiting for news and looking at different options in several different states, licensure headaches, and interviews, we are going to.....



washington-map.gif


WASHINGTON! 
The job is in a nursing home in Shelton, WA, outside of the capital of Olympia. I had submitted for the job last week, and unexpectedly got a call for an interview on Wednesday. I was extended the offer late last week, but my company needed to negotiate some things about the contract. We heard back today that my new placement accepted all our requests so I signed the contract! I start June 2nd and we will be there until the end of August.
My last day at my Huntsville job is May 23rd, and we will leave that next week to head up to Washington. It's a long drive, so I will welcome any music or audiobook suggestions! We are getting to make a stop in Denver for a few days in route to Washington, where Advanced Medical has an office. I am so excited to get to see the office and especially excited that I will get to meet my recruiter, Amy, for the first time in person! We have been working together for a year and a half and are finally getting to meet!
I am so excited to be back in Washington. I grew up near Seattle, and it will be so great to get to see old friends and best friends! We are also excited for all the outdoors activities that we can do in Washington! The summer is the best time to be in Washington.
We are very excited about our new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment