Monday, July 8, 2013

Cuteness Overload

Somehow this post got deleted after I posted it.. Sorry if you were looking for it. The original post was in a lot more detail, but I'll do my best for a little recap.  Last weekend we went to Dallas for our nephew's first birthday party. Macie loves riding in the car and gets lots of nose prints on our windows. Friday night we got to Dallas late so we just hung out with family.
Saturday it was our super cute nephew's birthday party. We had so much fun! We got him his first soccer ball (gotta start them young!)
JT loves Uncle Braden! He also loved his cake after some initial tears. After the party I drove out to Ft Worth to hang out with my good friend Hannah. We went to the Stockyards and to the Ft Worth Water Gardens. It was so great to catch up with her!
After hanging out with Hannah, I went back to the place where JT's party was for dinner. JT did have an accident on me, but then we made up sharing a package of Goldfish. We have the cutest nephew!
The drive home took almost 7 hours when it should've only taken 4.5. But we did get to see this beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment