In case you missed it, last week was my 25th birthday! It was a pretty fun day. My coworkers threw me an awesome party with all my favorite things: pizza and twizzlers! They were so sweet and thoughtful, and of course my patients were super sweet as well. That night Braden took me out to a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! It was so yummy but I was so full I couldn't even get cheesecake for dessert. Our nice waitress did bring me a little birthday sundae though!
![]() |
| Braden and me! |
![]() |
| Ice cream and Blueberry Mojitos |
We had already celebrated my birthday (and my mom's) with family last weekend at an amazing restaurant in Houston called Tony Mandola's which is so so good and we had so much fun with the whole family.
This past weekend we were in Houston, again, and were able to go to one of our favorite places- the outlet mall! We were able to get a few good deals- I am obsessed with J Crew shorts right now, the Columbia rain jacket I wanted was on sale (a must for Washington!), and I was able to find 2 large Vera Bradley duffels for traveling for only $25! I love a good deal. I also got to go out to the barn on Sunday which was great. I am not ready to not be riding again. I've REALLY enjoyed getting back into riding consistently!
I can't believe we are down to less than 2 weeks left in Texas! Now we have to get down to the packing, the sorting, and the leaving. It's crazy that our time here is almost to a close- I feel like we just got here! Goodbyes are always hard, but that's one of the things I love about travel: my circle of influence is so much bigger than if we stayed in one place. I can really make a difference anywhere we go.
Cheers to making these last few weeks count before heading to WASHINGTON!


No comments:
Post a Comment