A big announcement!
Today, after months of prayer and consideration, I have given my 30 days notice at my job here in Arkansas. I have accepted a new position as a traveling speech language pathologist with Advanced Medical, and my last day at my current position will be May 17th. It is difficult to leave my amazing job and coworkers, but we are very excited about this opportunity, as we will be able to travel all over the country!
As a traveling therapist, I will take 13 week assignments wherever there is a position opening and I am licensed, and then after 13 weeks we can accept another position in another location.
Our lease on our apartment is up soon, our POD arrives next week, and we will begin packing up all our things and store them for however long we decide we will be traveling. We will only have the things we can fit into our car and will be living in corporate housing/long term stay hotels.
Our first assignment is in.....TEXAS! My official job won't be finalized for another few weeks so we aren't sure exactly where in Texas we will be, but I requested Houston area. I made this blog so everyone can keep in touch with us and wherever we are nationwide.
We appreciate your prayers during this exciting time!
Braden and Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment